By News Staff
Daylight savings time is this weekend and that just means cold weather is around the corner.
Many are starting to turn on their heating system on just to stay warm, upping the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
We were joined by Steven Giarrusso owner of Gas Doctor in Cranston who shared tips on how homeowners can protect themselves against carbon monoxide poisoning.
© WLNE-TV / ABC6
10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.