A person and the family dog were hospitalized after an overnight house fire in Coventry.
The fire broke out around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning on Wood Cove Drive.
One woman living in the home was taken to Kent County Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Firefighters rescued a dog from the fire and the pet was carried out on a stretcher and brought to a local animal shelter.
The other four individuals, including a baby, made it out of the fire safety.
10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.