...FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN NEW YORK HAS ISSUED A FREEZE
WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY
* LOCATIONS...NEW YORK CITY...LONG ISLAND...NORTHEAST NEW
JERSEY...ROCKLAND AND WESTCHESTER COUNTIES...AND COASTAL
* HAZARDS...FREEZING TEMPERATURES.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE UPPER 20S TO AROUND FREEZING.
* TIMING...LATE TONIGHT INTO THE FIRST HALF OF THURSDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SENSITIVE PLANTS MAY BE DAMAGED OR KILLED.
A FREEZE WATCH MEANS BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE POSSIBLE.
THESE CONDITIONS COULD KILL CROPS AND OTHER SENSITIVE VEGETATION.
Hard to believe the morning had some snow and sleet as a strong cold front blasted through! Windy and chilly today with sunshine and highs only in the 40s.
Frosty cold tonight with lows in the upper 20s. Sunny still chilly tomorrow with highs again in the 40s.
Sunny Friday with highs in the lower 50s. A few showers are possible Saturday with highs in the upper 50s.
Easter Sunday should be dry with partly sunny skies and highs near 60.
Steve Cascione, ABC6 StormTracker WeatherTeam
Mostly sunny, windy.
A few showers.